Pecan Chex Mix
- 1c brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2c dark karo
- 1 12oz box desired chex cereal or mix different varieties together
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 250*
Melt ingredients together. DO NOT BOIL!
Pour over cereal and stir to coat. Spread on cookie sheet and bake 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
You'll also love
- Tuna Melt (Makes 2 10 pt. servings) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Buttercrunch Popcorn 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pecan Pumpkin Roll 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pecan Bake 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Modeling Chocolate 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.