Tuna Melt (Makes 2 10 pt. servings)
- 1 Can tuna
- 1 T ff mayo
- 1 T pickle relish
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 T Smart Balance lite spread
- 2 sliced ff american cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients for tuna salad. Butter 2 slices of bread and cover with cheese slice for each sandwich and toast over med. hi for 2 min. on each side.
You'll also love
- Enchilada 7pts. 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cookie Truffles 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Callie Ann Craft's Salsa 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- egg in a hole with bacon 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Ball 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel and Tuna Sandwiches 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.