The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad Bagels
- tuna salad
- cream cheese plain whipped or block
- 4 onion or everything bagles
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make the tuna salad to your taste.
Toast each bagel.
Coat each half of each bagel with cream cheese.
Top bottom half of each bagel with your tuna salad, close, and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.