Tuna Melt Sandwhich
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients
Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets
Add mix on bagels
Top evenly with cheese
Bake in center of 425 F (220C) oven for 5 min or in till cheese is melted
Broil for 3 min in till cheese is bubbling n starting to brown
You'll also love
- The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Fiesta Cheese Quinoa 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham Barbeque 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel and Tuna Sandwiches 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hash Brown Potato Hotdish 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Fish 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.