Hearty Biscuit Sandwiches that will Make You Forget About Sliced Bread
Nothing's better than a buttery, flaky biscuit... except a buttery, flaky biscuit sandwich! It doesn't have to be breakfast-time for you to enjoy these delicious biscuit sandwiches.
© Bless This Mess
Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches for a Crowd
If you have a lot of mouths to feed, try this easy recipe for biscuit sandwiches filled with ground sausage, eggs and cheese. You can make individual fillings in a muffin tin, speeding up the process and letting you crank out 12 at a time.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.