9 Bagel Sandwiches that will Make Lunch the Highlight of Your Day
Bagels will never go out of style, especially for brown bag lunches or as a quick meal when you're working from home. Whether you like yours with the classic cream cheese and lox or with other more creative toppings, these recipes will satisfy all your cravings.
© Getty Images
Classic Bagel and Lox
This beloved deli sandwich is a classic for a reason. Savory smoked salmon combines perfectly with rich cream cheese, briny capers, crispy red onions and fresh dill, for a sandwich that is uniquely flavorful and satisfying. While it's usually served open-faced, we like to enjoy it with both bagel halves. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.