Tuna sandwich recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna sandwich recipes
Tuna Melt Sandwhich
Mix all ingredients Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets Add mix on bagels Top evenly with cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese
Fennel and Tuna SandwichesRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Steam the fennel for 10 minutes and then cut into thin slices
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 fennel
- 1 tomato
Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Combine the first 4 ingredients
- 2 cans tuna in water-drained
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bread
- cheese slices