Tuna sandwich recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Tuna sandwich recipes
Fennel and Tuna SandwichesRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Steam the fennel for 10 minutes and then cut into thin slices
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 fennel
- 1 tomato
Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Combine the first 4 ingredients
- 2 cans tuna in water-drained
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bread
- cheese slices
Tuna Melt Sandwhich
Mix all ingredients Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets Add mix on bagels Top evenly with cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese