Recipes using canned tuna - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Canned tuna recipes
Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced sandwiches
With a healthy dose of protein, savoury tuna and delicious cheese pair well with a salad for a quick meal
- 1 can tuna in water
- seasonings to taste (eg.
- fresh or dried parsly
- chopped green onions or dried onion flakes
- cracked black pepper)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise (or
- for reduced calories
- use Walden Farms mayo-type spread)
- 4 slices weight Watcher's whole wheat or Squirrelly light sprouted grain bread
- 4 slices cheese eg.
- whole or light cheddar (or reduce calories further with 8 wedges light Laughing Cow cheese
- each sliced in half)
tuna and noodles
boil noodles on stove top
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 1 can tuna
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 of the can of soup filled with milk after soup is emptied.
- seasoned salt
1 Drain tuna 2
- 3 Large cans of Tuna 4 Boiled Eggs 4 Tablespoons of Dill Pickle Relish Mayo
Tuna Salad with Eggs and Celery
chop celery into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2-3 cans tuna
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 -2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 1-2 stalks celery
Sea Island Salad
Cook macaroni chill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz package macaroni
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 7 oz can tuna drained
- 1 17 oz can peas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp minced green pepper
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera
- well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms
- well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna