Recipes using canned tuna - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Canned tuna recipes
Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced sandwiches
With a healthy dose of protein, savoury tuna and delicious cheese pair well with a salad for a quick meal
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- seasonings to taste (eg., fresh or dried parsly, chopped green onions or dried onion flakes, cracked black pepper)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise (or, for reduced calories, use Walden Farms mayo-type spread)
- 4 slices weight Watcher's whole wheat or Squirrelly light sprouted grain bread
- 4 slices cheese eg., whole or light cheddar (or reduce calories further with 8 wedges light Laughing Cow cheese, each sliced in half)
tuna and noodles
boil noodles on stove top
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 1 can tuna
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 of the can of soup filled with milk after soup is emptied.
- seasoned salt
1 Drain tuna 2
- 3 Large cans of Tuna 4 Boiled Eggs 4 Tablespoons of Dill Pickle Relish Mayo
Tuna Salad with Eggs and Celery
chop celery into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2-3 cans tuna
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 -2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 1-2 stalks celery
Sea Island Salad
Cook macaroni chill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz package macaroni
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 7 oz can tuna drained
- 1 17 oz can peas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp minced green pepper
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera, well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil, undrained
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms, well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives, drained
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna