Tuna salad sandwich recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna salad sandwich recipes
The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad Bagels
Make the tuna salad to your taste
- tuna salad
- cream cheese plain whipped or block
- 4 onion or everything bagles
Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick
Drain your tuna. Add Mayo, pickles, onions, celery and salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Can Tunafish
- 3-4 Sweet Gherkin Pickles diced
- Celery chopped
- 1t Onion diced
Tuna Melt Sandwhich
Mix all ingredients Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets Add mix on bagels Top evenly with cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese
Creamy Tuna Salad
Great for breakfast or as a snack
- chunky light tuna
- 1 and 1/4 tbs mayo
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp relish or chopped celery
- salt and pepper