Tuna salad sandwich recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Tuna salad sandwich recipes
The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad Bagels
Make the tuna salad to your taste
- tuna salad
- cream cheese plain whipped or block
- 4 onion or everything bagles
Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick
Drain your tuna. Add Mayo, pickles, onions, celery and salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Can Tunafish
- 3-4 Sweet Gherkin Pickles diced
- Celery chopped
- 1t Onion diced
Tuna Melt Sandwhich
Mix all ingredients Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets Add mix on bagels Top evenly with cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese
Creamy Tuna Salad
Great for breakfast or as a snack
- chunky light tuna
- 1 and 1/4 tbs mayo
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp relish or chopped celery
- salt and pepper