Tuna salad sandwich recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Tuna salad sandwich recipes
The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad Bagels
Make the tuna salad to your taste
- tuna salad
- cream cheese plain whipped or block
- 4 onion or everything bagles
Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick
Drain your tuna. Add Mayo, pickles, onions, celery and salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Can Tunafish
- 3-4 Sweet Gherkin Pickles diced
- Celery chopped
- 1t Onion diced
Tuna Melt Sandwhich
Mix all ingredients Place toasted bagels on foil line baking sheets Add mix on bagels Top evenly with cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Cups (500 ml) packed baby spinach leaves chopped
- 5 Tbsp (75 ml) Light mayo
- 1 Can Flaked Tuna- Drained
- 1/8 Tsp(0.5 ml) ground pepper
- 2 thin multilingual or plain bagels
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Light triple shredded cheddar cheese
Creamy Tuna Salad
Great for breakfast or as a snack
- chunky light tuna
- 1 and 1/4 tbs mayo
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp relish or chopped celery
- salt and pepper