Creamy Tuna Salad
Great for breakfast or as a snack.
- chunky light tuna
- 1 and 1/4 tbs mayo
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp relish or chopped celery
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Make sure your tuna is dried of any excess water. Add very finely chopped onion, relish and mayo. Stir well. Season to taste.
Serve over toast bread.
You'll also love
- The Ray's Awesome Tuna Salad... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Fruit Leather Roll Ups 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pancakes stuffed with sausage and... 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Soft Broiled Scallops with Truffle... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Dad's shrimp 3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?