Sautéed potatoes with fried egg and cheese
- 2 whole potatoes 1 bowl of cool water filled quarter full
- 4 whole eggs 1 pinch of parsley(optional)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 oz. of pepper
- 4 oz. of butter or margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
cut the very top and bottom of the potatoes
throw it away then peel them next cut them small (but not to small) and place the pieces into a bowl of cool water.
Strain the potatoes and then place in hot pan with butter
After the potatoes are to your liking meaning soft enough
add your two eggs with pepper mixed, on to your potatoes and let the egg fry Next put your 2 slices of cheese on top and flip it over
Last add the parsley and on to the plate for your enjoy ment
You'll also love
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Red Enchilada Sauce 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheese fondue 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes 3/5 (15 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST... 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Pancakes 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Cheesy Breadsticks 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Old Fashion Spaghetti 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!