OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST BAKE
- 4 Croissants _ sliced
- 4 Eggs
- 6 tbs. Milk
- 1/8 C. Margarine _ melted
- 6 tbs. Cream _ whipping or heavy
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 ½ tbs. Flour
- ½ teas. Baking powder
- Greased 13 X 9” baking dish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir eggs, milk, cream, margarine and vanilla together
Separately mix sugar, flour and baking powder together.
Whisk into liquid mixture
Soak each croissant for a few minutes into this mixture
Arrange croissant slices in pan
Pour remaining mix over slices
Cover and refrigerate over night
Next day - preheat oven to 400°
Bake 15 - 20 minutes
** Lower heat to 350° and bake an additional 10 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!