- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl whisk together eggs, oil and milk until well blended.
Add flour, sugar and salt. Mix well.
Cook small amount of batter over MED-HIGH heat.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (218 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (140 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?