Our best croissant recipes - 4 recipes
Thinking of making homemade croissants? Check out our selection of croissants perfect for brunch or tea time!
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Croissant recipes
Carmel Sauce Grandpères
- 3 cups brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 500 ml 35% whipping cream
- Pillsbury croissants
20 variations on chocolate chip cookies that will shake up your world
Discover 20 different ways to makeover a classic chocolate chip cookie!
OVERNIGHT CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST BAKE
Stir eggs, milk, cream, margarine and vanilla together
- 4 Croissants _ sliced
- 4 Eggs
- 6 tbs. Milk
- 1/8 C. Margarine _ melted
- 6 tbs. Cream _ whipping or heavy
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 ½ tbs. Flour
- ½ teas. Baking powder
- Greased 13 X 9” baking dish
Muffin Tin Recipes to Take the Guesswork Out of Cooking
Your muffin tin is good for so much more than just making muffins! Get inspired with these totally clever recipes!
sausage and gravy stuffed croissant
- one can of croissants
- one can of sausage and gravy mix
- one pound of mild sausage
White Spot Butterhorns
Combine water and yeast, beating until dissolved, set aside
- ¼ Cup Warm Water
- 3 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ Cup shortening
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cup Milk
- 6 Cups Flour
- 1 ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon melted butter
- Small splash of milk
- 1 ½ Cup flaked almonds