Chocolate macaron recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: perfect chocolate macaron recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate macaron recipes
French Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside
- For the macarons:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large egg whites
- at room temperature
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the ganache filling:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- at room temperature and cut into cubes
15 simplified Julia Child recipes to celebrate her birthday in style
Julia Child was the queen of French cooking that we all adored. Celebrate her birthday on August 15th by paying homage to her recipes!
Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
This croque-cake is the new croque-monsieur
By Pascale Weeks
Croque-monsieurs are no longer à la mode. Make way for the croque-cake! It's BIG enough to feed a crowd. Check out the recipe here!
Chocolate Caramel Macarons
By Elo du Blog Le blog d'Elo
First prepare the half and half, ie the mixture of as many as almonds 125g icing sugar 125g +