Our best perfect chocolate macaron recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Perfect chocolate macaron recipes
French Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside
- For the macarons:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large egg whites
- at room temperature
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the ganache filling:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- at room temperature and cut into cubes
Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
Chocolate Caramel Macarons
By Elo du Blog Le blog d'Elo
First prepare the half and half, ie the mixture of as many as almonds 125g icing sugar 125g +