Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Melt in your Mouth Yummy Pancakes
- 4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Cups Buttermilk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1) Mix Together The Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder & Sugar
2) then melt butter & cool until warm
3) In a separate bowl ... beat 4 eggs then add 1 cup of the Buttermilk & Blend
4) then add Egg Mixture & the 3 remaining Cups of Buttermilk to the DRY mixture (in step 1) & beat with a wooden spoon just until incorporated & add the melted butter & beat with the spoon.
(Batter will be a little Lumpy & Thick)
Drop a Full1/3 Cup of the Batter on a Hot 350 Degree Buttered Griddle.
Use a swipe of butter between each Batch.
Add syrup or Berries & Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?