Grandma Dand's Salad Dressing
Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Depending on the amount you want, put mayonnaise in a bowl.
Add a splash of vinegar and a bit of buttermilk then stir.
You'll also love
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Egg Salad Sandwich 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Corn Relish 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Honey Mustard 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Sour Cream 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Herby, Zesty Salad Dressing 2.7/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe