- Brown or Yellow Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1/2 Cup Brown or Yellow Mustard, 1/4 Cup Honey, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil and 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice. Cover and blend
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.