Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Rinse and clean the cut of chicken of your choice. (Wings dont work too well)
Mix the honey and mustard in a bowl.
Rub mixture underneath the chicken skin.
Season the chicmen as desired.
Rub more of the mixture on top of the seasoned chicken.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken ia done.
Carefully broil the chicken the make skin crispy. Instead of broiling for a certain amount of time just watch the chicken tl avoid burning.
Remove from oven and enjoy with a side!
You'll also love
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Wannabe Hooters Wangz 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork tenderloin with Dried Fruit... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lamb with mustard and thyme 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.