Hubby's All Around Salad
salad with various toppings
- Bell pepper
- Banana peppers
- Pickle spears
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Precooked boil Eggs
- Your choice of salad dressing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse and cut lettuce (palm size serving)
Cut 2 precooked boiled eggs
Rinse and cut bell pepper 1/2 inch
Cut spears 1/2 inch
Place bed od lettuce on a plate
Add veggie toppings
Sprinkle shredded cheese
Pour your choice of salad dressing
Top with bacon bits
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.