Hubby's All Around Salad
salad with various toppings
- Bell pepper
- Banana peppers
- Pickle spears
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Precooked boil Eggs
- Your choice of salad dressing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse and cut lettuce (palm size serving)
Cut 2 precooked boiled eggs
Rinse and cut bell pepper 1/2 inch
Cut spears 1/2 inch
Place bed od lettuce on a plate
Add veggie toppings
Sprinkle shredded cheese
Pour your choice of salad dressing
Top with bacon bits
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (449 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.