Hubby's All Around Salad
salad with various toppings
- Bell pepper
- Banana peppers
- Pickle spears
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Precooked boil Eggs
- Your choice of salad dressing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse and cut lettuce (palm size serving)
Cut 2 precooked boiled eggs
Rinse and cut bell pepper 1/2 inch
Cut spears 1/2 inch
Place bed od lettuce on a plate
Add veggie toppings
Sprinkle shredded cheese
Pour your choice of salad dressing
Top with bacon bits
You'll also love
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Banana Pepper Lasagna 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Paneer Tukra in Cream 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pesto Bacon & Tomato Dip 2.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Sticks 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- beans and toast 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.