Banana Pepper Lasagna
This is a sweet and spicy lasagna.
- 1 sweet onion
- 8 banana pepper
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 2 cups vegan whipping cream
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 lg log goats cheese
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 box no boil lasagna sheets
- 1 1/2 cups Old cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups Oaxaca cheese
- 1 pkg vegan soy pepper jack cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Char peppers in oven. Let cool, peel, clean, and chop.
Caramelize onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
Blend corn, cream cheese, goat cheese, and cream. Add peppers, onions and seasonings.
In an oiled casserole dish, layer lasagna sheets, then corn mixture, then cheese. Repeat ending with cheese.
Preheat oven 350*F. Bake 1 hour.
Instead of banana peppers you can use poblanos and leave out the cheddar. You can add tofu to either lasagna.
You'll also love
- Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta with India spices 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Fire House Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bohra Cutlets 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Cheese and Walnuts 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Fish Katakat 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!