Fried egg recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Fried egg recipes
Eggs, spinach, and toast
- garlic powder
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Elliot's famous fried egg
Elliot's best way to surprise mom and dad and sister Lauren
- 1 egg per person or 2 eggs per person
- 1 small teaspoon of oil (use leftover bacon grease)
Cook the ground steak. At the end of cooking, add the cheese to the pan
- 1 multi grain
- 1 ground steak
- 2 servings of camembert
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 egg
Sautéed potatoes with fried egg and cheese
- 2 whole potatoes 1 bowl of cool water filled quarter full
- 4 whole eggs 1 pinch of parsley(optional)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 oz. of pepper
- 4 oz. of butter or margarine
a Korean classic
- 1/2 pound of ground beef or pork
- 1 onion
- julienned cucumbers
- fine diced mushrooms
- shredded carrot
- sprouts if you have them
- cut up dried korean seaweed
- green onion if you have it
- sticky rice
- one egg per person
- bibimpap sauce
- black pepper