Delicious ways to make a bacon sandwich - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon sandwich recipes
Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread
- 2 Slices Bread
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Strips Cooked Bacon
- 2 Slices Tomato
Forgetful Husband and Wife
Food joke - Forgetful Husband and Wife
Paula's Sausage Pancake Egg Sandwich
Paula's Recipes are the best!!
- For the Pancakes:
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4-cup vegetable oil (plus oil for skillet)
- Butter (for skillet)
- For the Scrambled Eggs:
- 8 eggs
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 crumbled cooked sausage patties or crumpled bacon
- For Assembly:
- American cheese slices
- Maple syrup
The senior special
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Layer it this way for the best results: buttered bread, slice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, lettuce, cheese, b...
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- buttered on one side
- 2 slices of cheese
- 3 pieces of bacon
- 2 slices of lettuce
- 1 slice of tomato
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
The ultimate collection of bacon recipes for International Bacon Day
Can you imagine a world without bacon? Neither can we! Here's the ultimate recipe collection to help you celebrate International Bacon Day!
cook eggs, hash browns, sausage in separate pans
- 1 pound bacon sausage
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3,3/4 cup of milk
- 3,1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 3,1/2 pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3,1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2,1/2 southern style hash browns
- 3 containers of fridge homestyle biscuts
Cut a slice of country bread, about 3 cm thick
- Country bread
- Munster or raclette cheese
Bacon, Lettuce Tomato sandwich with cheese
Preparation of bacon: Preheat oven to 480 degrees F
- 1/2 baguette
- 2 slices Comté cheese
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 or 3 slices of bacon
- 3 or 4 leaves lettuce with a hearty crunch!
- 1 large tomato
- Very mild olive oil
Classic Club Sandwich
Toast the bread in a toaster, or under a broiler on both sides
- 12 slices white bread
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 16 slices vine-ripened tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 16 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 16 frill picks
- or plastic cocktail swords
BACON AND EGG SANDWICH
For smoky barbecue relish, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and sauté onion and garlic until just tend...
- 50 mlolive oil12rindless bacon rashers 4eggs8thick slices white bread
- buttered Smoky barbecue relish1½ tbspolive oil1Spanish onion
- diced2garlic cloves
- finely chopped2 tspsmoked paprika1 tspdried chilli flakes400 gmcanned cherry tomatoes (see note)50 mlWorcestershire sauce3thyme sprigs2fresh bay leaves50 mlred wine vinegar1 tbspbrown sugar
- or to taste
Tuna Bacon Cheddar Sandwich
1. Chop Celery. I used a single stalk/rib of the head, and it was the perfect amount
- • Hoagie roll
- • Celery
- • Mayo
- • Tuna
- • Bacon
- • Cheddar cheese