Delicious ways to make a bacon sandwich - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Bacon sandwich recipes
Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread
- 2 Slices Bread
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Strips Cooked Bacon
- 2 Slices Tomato
Forgetful Husband and Wife
Food joke - Forgetful Husband and Wife
Paula's Sausage Pancake Egg Sandwich
Paula's Recipes are the best!!
- For the Pancakes:
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4-cup vegetable oil (plus oil for skillet)
- Butter (for skillet)
- For the Scrambled Eggs:
- 8 eggs
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 crumbled cooked sausage patties or crumpled bacon
- For Assembly:
- American cheese slices
- Maple syrup
The senior special
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Layer it this way for the best results: buttered bread, slice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, lettuce, cheese, b...
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread, buttered on one side
- 2 slices of cheese
- 3 pieces of bacon
- 2 slices of lettuce
- 1 slice of tomato
cook eggs, hash browns, sausage in separate pans
- 1 pound bacon sausage
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3, 3/4 cup of milk
- 3, 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 3, 1/2 pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3, 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2, 1/2 southern style hash browns
- 3 containers of fridge homestyle biscuts
The ultimate collection of bacon recipes for International Bacon Day
Can you imagine a world without bacon? Neither can we! Here's the ultimate recipe collection to help you celebrate International Bacon Day!
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Cut a slice of country bread, about 3 cm thick
- Country bread
- Munster or raclette cheese
Bacon, Lettuce Tomato sandwich with cheese
Preparation of bacon: Preheat oven to 480 degrees F
- 1/2 baguette
- 2 slices Comté cheese
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 or 3 slices of bacon
- 3 or 4 leaves lettuce with a hearty crunch!
- 1 large tomato
- Very mild olive oil
Classic Club Sandwich
Toast the bread in a toaster, or under a broiler on both sides
- 12 slices white bread
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 16 slices vine-ripened tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 16 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 16 frill picks, or plastic cocktail swords
BACON AND EGG SANDWICH
For smoky barbecue relish, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and sauté onion and garlic until just tend...
- 50 mlolive oil12rindless bacon rashers 4eggs8thick slices white bread, toasted, buttered Smoky barbecue relish1½ tbspolive oil1Spanish onion, diced2garlic cloves, finely chopped2 tspsmoked paprika1 tspdried chilli flakes400 gmcanned cherry tomatoes (see note)50 mlWorcestershire sauce3thyme sprigs2fresh bay leaves50 mlred wine vinegar1 tbspbrown sugar, or to taste
Tuna Bacon Cheddar Sandwich
1. Chop Celery. I used a single stalk/rib of the head, and it was the perfect amount
- • Hoagie roll
- • Celery
- • Mayo
- • Tuna
- • Bacon
- • Cheddar cheese