Breakfast sandwich recipes - 6 recipes
The breakfast sandwich, (in both my personal and professional opinion) is the culinary prodigy of American cuisine. It is a sadly underrated and under-populated breakfast menu item , that has the culinary capacity to fully sweep the nation. The lightly toasted English muffin, the oozing yolk of the once over-easy egg, it’s perfectly-melted cheddar cheese coating and the crispy bacon is bound to ignite even the most stubborn of taste buds.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Breakfast sandwich recipes
eggs cheese toast
breakfast open face sandwich
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 block cheese
- 4 peices of bread
cook eggs, hash browns, sausage in separate pans
- 1 pound bacon sausage
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3, 3/4 cup of milk
- 3, 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 3, 1/2 pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3, 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2, 1/2 southern style hash browns
- 3 containers of fridge homestyle biscuts
Alouette Breakfast Sandwich
cook bacon and eggs. toast English muffins and place mayo on both sides
- 4 English muffins
- 4 eggs
- 8 bacon pieces
- mayo (whipped dressing)
- 4 pieces of slice cheese
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
A hearty homemade breakfast sandwich
- 4 Eggs, Poached or done to preference
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- Butter, softened
- 5 Cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 English Muffins or 8 Slices of toast, toasted
- 8 Slices of cooked bacon or 4 Sausage patties cooked
Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich
Cook Morning Star patty and egg by either baking, frying, or microwaving
- Morning Star Vegetarian Sausage Patties or Links
- Cheese Slice
- English Muffin (halved and toasted)
- Egg, optional
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!