Sugar free breakfast recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Sugar free breakfast recipes
Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding with berries
By Stephanie Holmes
This superfood chia breakfast pudding is the perfect way to get your day started on a healthy note
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 3/4 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup soy yogurt
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
Breakfast Omelet Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 F
- 1 pound Italian Sausage (you could also use bacon)
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped and sauteed
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion chopped and sauteed
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you’re feeling that day)
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed
10 salty foods that have hidden sugars
By Déborah Deprez
These foods might taste salty, but they're secretly hiding loads of sugar!
PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C) and bake pie shell according to package directions for a baked pie shell
- 1 Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 6 slices Bacon
- coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Maple syrup
- 5 Fully Cooked Sausage Rounds
- .5 cup (125 mL) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 Large eggs
- .5 cup (125 mL) 2% milk
- Salt and pepper
Mexican Breakfast Burrito
By maryjo young
Tortillia wrap borrito with scrambled eggs, cooked polish sausage, sauteed onions and peppers topped with shredded ...
- Tortillia wraps
- polish kelbasa sausage
- onions and peppers
- shredded cheddar cheese and preceded sales.
7 reasons why you should eat honey every single day
By Déborah Deprez
Sure it's sticky, sweet and good, but the benefits of honey go beyond the surface!
Fill the bottom of your cup with vanilla yogurt then a layer of blueberries then a layer of strawberries then a
- vanilla yogurt
Roll them out. Separate them down the middle and lengthwise; you'll end up with four perforated rectangles
- 1 can regular crescent rolls.
- softened cream cheese
Spread the slices of toast with yogurt
- - 4 slices of toast wheat flour Pelletier
- - Greek yoghurt
- - 4 peaches
- - raspberries
- - 1 handful of crushed pistachios
- - 4 tablespoons of honey
Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast Burritos
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Rise and shine! Here is my healthy recipe for Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast burritos! You can make ahead and if
- 24 large eggs ( about 2 dozen)
- 2 large Bell peppers ( I use red for a sweeter flavor)
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Cheddar Cheese ( I use light pre shredded chedder or for a kick use pepper jack!)
- Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
- 1 package 16 ounce mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste ( I use low sodium salt for a healthier option)
- 1 package tortillas