- 1 Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 6 slices Bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Maple syrup
- 5 Fully Cooked Sausage Rounds
- .5 cup (125 mL) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 Large eggs
- .5 cup (125 mL) 2% milk
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C) and bake pie shell according to package directions for a baked pie shell. Set aside. Lower oven temperature to 350°F (180°C).
FRY bacon until crispy, remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Toss with maple syrup and set aside.
HEAT sausage patties according to package directions and place on the bottom of prebaked pie shell. Top with shredded cheese and half the bacon.
WHISK together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE in 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 minutes until filling is almost set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture has completely set. Allow to stand for five minutes before serving
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs. 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Pie Dough 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Biscuit 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Marvin's Fantastic Chili 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe