Bacon, Lettuce Tomato sandwich with cheese
- 1/2 baguette
- 2 slices Comté cheese
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 or 3 slices of bacon
- 3 or 4 leaves lettuce with a hearty crunch!
- 1 large tomato
- Very mild olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preparation of bacon:
Preheat oven to 480 degrees F. Place the bacon under the grill, on a sheet of baking paper. Cook until crispy. Or fry bacon in a nonstick pan without any oil a few seconds on each side. Cool.
Cut the bread into 2 pieces horizontally. Spreads a thin layer of mustard.
Finishing and dress:
- Arrange a few slices of tomato and lettuce.
- Drizzle with olive oil and pepper.
- Then place the slices of grilled bacon.
- Top with thinly sliced comté cheese.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Hearty Potato & Cheese Soup 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Feijoada 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Curd sandwich 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- BLT Pitas 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!