Quicky Easy And healthy snack to munch anytime
- 1. 1/2 bowl Onion chopped
- 2. 1/2 bowl chopped tomatoes
- 3. 1/2 bowl chopped cabbage
- 4.4 small buns, each cut into half breadth wise
- 5. a pinch mango powder
- 6. salt and chilly powder to taste
- 5.1/2 tsp garam masala
- 6. Ol for cooking
- 7. Butter to cook buns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
For The filing
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Add onion and cook till golden brown.
3, Add cabbage and cook till soft and brown.
4. add garam masala, salt and chilly powder.
5. After cooking for sometime add toatoes and mango powder.
1.Apply the filling as a thin layer like sandwich between two bun slices.
2. Take it sandwich and cook over medium flam with butter over a frying pan.
3. Serve hot
Can be served like a burger with thinly sliced onion mixed with lemon juice and salt.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.