50 International Ways To Get Your Egg Fix
Who doesn't love eggs? Nobody apparently, as we discover in this roundup of the 50 best egg recipes from around the world...
1/50 View slideshow
© Easy Cooking with Molly
Dimer Malai Curry, India
This protein-packed curry hails from the West Bengal region of India. Made with whole eggs, potatoes, coconut milk and plenty of spices —it's sweet, spicy, rich and creamy all at once. Get the full recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Comment on this article