By raverdy perrine
- For 3 jars:
- - 4 lbs oranges "organic"
- - 4.5 cups of sugar
- - 3/4 cup apple juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Squeeze the oranges. Pour 1 liter of juice in a pot or pan.
- Add sugar and apple juice. Bring to a boil and cook over high heat 15 minutes stirring frequently with a slotted spoon.
- Remove from heat and skim carefully. Mix.
- Place the jelly jars. Cover and sterilize.
You'll also love
- Grapefruit and Oranges Marmalade 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Raspberry and Currant Jam 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Fruit Ambrosia 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit kabobs 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Blackberry Jam 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fruity Sherbet Punch 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Quinoa Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!