6 Incredible Peach Recipes To Make This Summer
Because peaches n' cream is for beginners.
homemade peach ice tea — © Lauren Caris Cooks
Cool down with the hottest drink of the summer. Recipe here!
fresh peach sorbet — © Making Thyme For Health
You can create Heaven with just four simple ingredients. Recipe here!
Easy Peach and Basil Flatbread — © My Life Cookbook
Ripe peaches, fresh herbs, and mozarella come together in the perfect union of sweet and salty. Recipe here!
Peach, Avocado and Spinach Spring Rolls — © The Glow Within
Perfection comes wrapped up in bite-sized rolls. Recipe here!
caribbean jerk peach hot sauce — © Chili pepper madness
Kick up your summer a notch with this fiery hot sauce. Recipe here!
peach pecan crisp — © Sally's baking addiction
Treat yourself this summer to the perfect piece of pie... Ahem, crisp. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!