10 Important Details to Consider When Choosing Your Valentine's Day Menu
Planning a romantic dinner to celebrate with your Valentine? Here are the things you need to think about before you decide what to put on the table.
Are you planning a candlelit dinner at your dining room table? Or will you be snuggling on the couch in front of a romantic movie?
These details make all the difference when it comes to picking out the foods you want to make and how you want to serve them. A formal, elegant dinner, for example, calls for breaking out the nice dishes and cutlery and picking out courses worth serving in them.
If you’re planning a more casual vibe, though, your night might be best complemented with a selection of finger-food appetizers and your date’s all-time favorite “guilty pleasure” indulgence.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.