RECIPE: Mojito Cheesecake
This delicious mojito-flavored cheesecake is the perfect happy hour dessert!
- 2 packets graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 8-ounce packets cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Place the graham crackers in a large plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crumbs out into the base of a springform pan. Add melted butter and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture flat.
- Chill the crust in a freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Pour lime juice, condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime zest into a large cocktail mixer. Shake thoroughly to combine.
- Pour mixture over cracker base.
- Pour a dash of rum over the mixture, then chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves, serve and enjoy!
Don't miss a recipe: follow us on Pinterest!
More steaming articles
Too hot to turn on the oven? Here are... 10 things you didn't know you could do... 10 foods for a brighter smile
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!