RECIPE: Mojito Cheesecake
This delicious mojito-flavored cheesecake is the perfect happy hour dessert!
- 2 packets graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 8-ounce packets cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Place the graham crackers in a large plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crumbs out into the base of a springform pan. Add melted butter and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture flat.
- Chill the crust in a freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Pour lime juice, condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime zest into a large cocktail mixer. Shake thoroughly to combine.
- Pour mixture over cracker base.
- Pour a dash of rum over the mixture, then chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves, serve and enjoy!
Don't miss a recipe: follow us on Pinterest!
More steaming articles
The 50 Best Cheesecake Recipes On The... 30 Recipes You Didn't Know You Could... 50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast,...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!