Easy Being Green Smoothies
It's easy being green with Green Giant® frozen spinach as the base for these delicious green smoothies!
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Microwave spinach as directed on box. Rinse with cold water until cooled. Drain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
2. In blender, place 1/3 cup of the cooked spinach and all remaining ingredients. (Cover and refrigerate remaining spinach for another use.) Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
3. Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings (1 cup each)
For food safety reasons, frozen vegetables must be cooked.
For the coolest smoothies, start with refrigerated fruit and juice.