Coconut cream recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Coconut cream recipes
Frozen Virgin Pina Colada
Blend pineapple juice, ice and coconut creme until smooth
- 7 oz pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 oz coconut creme
- 2 c ice
- whipped creme
- maraschino cherry
- pineapple wedge
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Yummy creamy coconutty frosting great for carrot cakes
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon soft butter
- 1/2 package softened Philadelphia brand cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract