Filo Wrapped Bananas with Chocolate Sauce
By Loupis Polie
- 1 package phyllo dough
- 2 bananas
- 1 bar dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Average budget
Allow half a banana per person. Then cut the bananas into slices. Moisten the filo pastry and add banana slices in the center. Fold the filo pastry in the shape you want and brown in a skillet over low heat.
Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a water bath. Place the filo wrapped banana on your plate and pour the chocolate sauce on it.
You can add a touch of brown sugar and it is ready. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Chocolate Bottom Cupcake 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Salmon Wellington 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (180 Votes)
- Spanish Corn cakes with tomato and... 3.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Fried Zucchini Flowers 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!