What kid doesn't like to eat fruit in a fun new way?
- Any size Styrofoam cone from your local craft store, toothpicks, and any type of fruit you love
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Clean and cut up all fruit.
Take toothpicks and pin fruit on your cone until complete!
Cover with wrap to save in the fridge. You can cut into even smaller pieces for younger kids.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Fruit Pops for kids! 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- mini Dessert Pizza 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberries Wild 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed... 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Rainbow Cake Pops 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Spicy Kuzhi paniyaram 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees