- Strawberries, Pears, Kale, Cinnamon, Ground Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Steam 1 cup of kale and season with cinnamon and ground ginger. Steam for about 20 minutes
In another skillet, saute 1 cup of diced pears for about 7-10 minutes
Place the kale on your platter or plate and place the sauteed pears in the center
Dice 1/2 a cup of strawberries and place them on top of the pears
You'll also love
- Potato Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Berry Cake with White Chocolate 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Popeye Smoothie 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Red Pepper Puree for Babies 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Healthier Frosting 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Pancake Blackberry Cobbler 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.