- 8 eggs
- 8 table spoons sugar
- mix to be like foam. Ad 2 table spoons flavor
- 2 table spoons nuts
- 1 table spoon vegetable oil
- 1 table spoon cacao
- pinch of backing soda. In oven on 200 C.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 24mins
Cost Average budget
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!