Cottage cheese and Apple pie
By Анастасия Po
- - 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- - 4 tablespoons flour;
- - 3 tablespoons sugar;
- - a pinch of vanilla;
- - 2 apples;
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Whisk apples with sugar, add vanilla or a few drops of vanilla essence. Continuing to beat the eggs, add a little cheese and flour. Beat until then, until the mixture is smooth.
One Apple cut cubes and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place it in a baking pan and pour the cheese mass. The second Apple cut in half and cut into very thin slices (this can be done by means of a device for cleaning of potatoes). Put them on the cheese mass and sprinkle with cinnamon. Pie should be baked in the oven for about half an hour when exposed 200 degrees.
Ready cheese and Apple casserole better to do it in the evening and overnight will be defended. For Breakfast sprinkle it with jam or melted chocolate and serve.
You'll also love
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cottage cheese, banana and caramel... 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Vegan Butternut Squash Dessert 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pie 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake with Apple Cider... 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Squares: Cranberry Crumble 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond Roca 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese and rice cakes 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.