mini Dessert Pizza
- 4 frozen waffles
- Whipped cream
- Your favorite toppings candies or fruit
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Toast waffles & drizzles with syrup
Spread or spray a layer of whipped cream over the waffle. Place your favorite topping combinations & enjoy.
Kids love to make their own.
Try blueberry waffles with strawberries, banana & kiwi
Or chocolate chip waffles topped with smarties & banana
You'll also love
- Choco -Coco Truffles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fruit Pops for kids! 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Sugar Cream Pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crescent Roll Sweets 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Blackberry Jam 4/5 (8 Votes)
- BAKED SUGAR DOUGHNUTS 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Ice Cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Light and Fluffy vanilla icing 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe