Crescent Roll Sweets
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pack pilsbery crescent rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350. remove crescent rolls from package and cut them in slices.
in a baking dish place cream and sugar and mix until dissolved
place rolls in the cooking dish so they are all flat then flip them one so they are well covered
bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until the crescents rolls are fully cooked
You'll also love
- Crescent roll hot dog roll ups... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- smores 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Blackberry Jam 4/5 (8 Votes)
- sweet pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 4/5 (24 Votes)
- BAKED SUGAR DOUGHNUTS 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grahamcrackalot 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe