How to make easy crescent rolls - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crescent rolls
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy crescent rolls recipes
Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent Roll
A mouthwatering crescent roll filled with chicken, broccoli & cheese
- 1 lb. chicken
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- sm. jar of mushrooms
- onion, chopped
- salt to taste
36 chocolate chip cookie additions you never thought of before
By Pascale Weeks
Hmmm say YUMM and GRAB the full list --> HERE <--
22 948 shares
Crescent roll hot dog roll ups with cheese
Kids all time favorite
- Pack of Hot Dog's
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 2 if you want to use the whole pack of Hot Dog's
- cheese slices
- spray for pan
- cookie sheet
15 guilt-free homemade TV dinners
By déborah deprez
Vegging out in front of the TV doesn't mean pigging out. Here are 15 easy and healthy TV dinners that remove the guilt!
Crescent Roll Sweets
preheat oven to 350. remove crescent rolls from package and cut them in slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pack pilsbery crescent rolls
Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring
Scramble eggs and brown sausage
- 1 (8 oz can) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, browned (if you aren't a sausage fan, use ham or bacon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- your choice of veggies: red pepper, onion, mushrooms, green onion, etc
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!