How to make easy crescent rolls - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crescent rolls
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Easy crescent rolls recipes
Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent Roll
A mouthwatering crescent roll filled with chicken, broccoli & cheese
- 1 lb. chicken
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- sm. jar of mushrooms
- onion, chopped
- salt to taste
36 chocolate chip cookie additions you never thought of before
By Pascale Weeks
Hmmm say YUMM and GRAB the full list --> HERE <--
Crescent roll hot dog roll ups with cheese
Kids all time favorite
- Pack of Hot Dog's
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 2 if you want to use the whole pack of Hot Dog's
- cheese slices
- spray for pan
- cookie sheet
15 guilt-free homemade TV dinners
By déborah deprez
Vegging out in front of the TV doesn't mean pigging out. Here are 15 easy and healthy TV dinners that remove the guilt!
Crescent Roll Sweets
preheat oven to 350. remove crescent rolls from package and cut them in slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pack pilsbery crescent rolls
Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring
Scramble eggs and brown sausage
- 1 (8 oz can) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, browned (if you aren't a sausage fan, use ham or bacon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- your choice of veggies: red pepper, onion, mushrooms, green onion, etc