How to make easy crescent rolls - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crescent rolls
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Easy crescent rolls recipes
Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent Roll
A mouthwatering crescent roll filled with chicken, broccoli & cheese
- 1 lb. chicken
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- sm. jar of mushrooms
- onion, chopped
- salt to taste
36 chocolate chip cookie additions you never thought of before
By Pascale Weeks
Hmmm say YUMM and GRAB the full list --> HERE <--
Crescent roll hot dog roll ups with cheese
Kids all time favorite
- Pack of Hot Dog's
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 2 if you want to use the whole pack of Hot Dog's
- cheese slices
- spray for pan
- cookie sheet
15 guilt-free homemade TV dinners
By déborah deprez
Vegging out in front of the TV doesn't mean pigging out. Here are 15 easy and healthy TV dinners that remove the guilt!
Crescent Roll Sweets
preheat oven to 350. remove crescent rolls from package and cut them in slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pack pilsbery crescent rolls
Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring
Scramble eggs and brown sausage
- 1 (8 oz can) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, browned (if you aren't a sausage fan, use ham or bacon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- your choice of veggies: red pepper, onion, mushrooms, green onion, etc