Recipes for the perfect bacon crescent rolls - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Bacon crescent rolls recipes
Homemade and super delicious!
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 package cream cheese (you won't use the whole thing, about 1 tsp per popper)
- 3 fresh jalapeños
- 5-6 strips of cooked bacon
Bacon Pinwheel Rolls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 375. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray
- 1 (8 oz) package Crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Cheesy Spinach Triangles
great side or appetizer and snack
- 8 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- garlic & onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- bacon bits, optional
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Heat oven to 375°F
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, f...
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 2 tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Chopped Green Onions
Cream Cheese Bacon Cresents
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 tub (8oz) chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring
Scramble eggs and brown sausage
- 1 (8 oz can) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, browned (if you aren't a sausage fan, use ham or bacon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- your choice of veggies: red pepper, onion, mushrooms, green onion, etc