Our best bacon appetisers recipes - 10 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bacon wrapped dates
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon appetisers recipes
Tomato mozzarella toast
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Tomato mozzarella toast. Discover our recipe
- Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Go wild for this ZEBRA CHEESECAKE
You've already seen a zebra cake...now you have to try the CHEESECAKE version! Get the step-by-step recipe here.
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. panko
Everything you never knew about white chocolate
By Pascale Weeks
Here are the secrets of white chocolate exposed! FYI: It's a lot more popular than you think.
Fun to eat and can be used as a starter, appetizer, side dish
- 1 packege Roll Referigerator Biscuts (Large, like Grands)
- 24 slices bacon
- 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 Long bmboo Skewers
- Maple Honey Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablesoppns hot sauce
Pigs in A Blanket
A sweet meaty crockpot appetizer your guests will never forget
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 pkg. of 8 hot dogs
- 1 lbs. brown sugar (dark or light)
20 desserts to try before you die
It's time to embrace your YOLO (you only live once) mentality. Here are 20 desserts you should try at least once in your lifetime!
Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou and Bacon Chip
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
great appetizer for elegant dining
- 1/4c canola oil
- 12 large scallops
- 1L spicy scallop marinade
- 2 tbsp cilantro pistou
- 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon
Baked bacon wrapped water chestnuts
Served hot or cold, this little appetizers are sure to be a huge hit!
- 2 cans of whole water chestnuts 10 ounces each
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 1/3 cup of Kraft brand Catalina dressing
- 1/3 cup of chili sauce
Bacon wrapped dates
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
A simple and delicious appetizer
- Goat cheese
Cheesy Spinach Triangles
great side or appetizer and snack
- 8 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- garlic & onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- bacon bits, optional
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Heat oven to 375°F
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 slices bacon crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Sweet Smokie Bacon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 16 ounce package small cooked smoked sausage links
- slices bacon, each cut crosswise into thirds
- cup packed brown sugar