Easy bacon appetizers - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy bacon appetizers recipes
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. panko
20 easy dishes to bring to parties
Whether you're heading to a game-day PARTY, picnic, POTLUCK, etc., here we've rounded up 20 DELICIOUS easy-to-make recipes to feed a hungry crowd.
Fun to eat and can be used as a starter, appetizer, side dish
- 1 packege Roll Referigerator Biscuts (Large, like Grands)
- 24 slices bacon
- 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 Long bmboo Skewers
- Maple Honey Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablesoppns hot sauce
10 things to cook with leftover Champagne
Got a few bottles of Champagne leftover from New Year's? Add it to your cooking for sublime results! Here are some ideas to get started.
Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou and Bacon Chip
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
great appetizer for elegant dining
- 1/4c canola oil
- 12 large scallops
- 1L spicy scallop marinade
- 2 tbsp cilantro pistou
- 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon
Bacon wrapped dates
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
A simple and delicious appetizer
- Goat cheese
35 hacks to hosting a stress-free New Year's Eve party
Volunteered to host New Year's Eve and in a panic about managing it all? Here's your handy guide to throwing the best party ever!
Cheesy Spinach Triangles
great side or appetizer and snack
- 8 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons milk
- garlic & onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- bacon bits, optional
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls