Our best easy appetizers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Easy appetizers recipes
Puff Pastry and Brie
Heat oven to 400
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Brie cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 egg
5 Healthy, Ramadan-friendly Recipes
Muslim dietician Nour Zibdeh shares 5 HEALTHY recipes you're SURE to enjoy!
Bacon wrapped dates
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
A simple and delicious appetizer
- Goat cheese