Chicken Wing Recipes that are Finger-Lickin' Good
All the wings you need for when the cravings strike!
1/25 View slideshow
© The Crepes of Wrath
Baked Coconut Curry Chicken Wings
These five-ingredient wings are so incredibly delish that you'll want to make a few batches at a time. Coconut milk, chutney, and curry give this recipe an Indian-inspired theme, and a little lime zest enhances all the flavors. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... Jazz Up Your Lunch Break with These Hot... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article