Chicken Wing Recipes that are Finger-Lickin' Good
© Half Baked Harvest
Thai Peanut Chicken Wings with Fiery Pineapple-Jalapeno Salsa
These Thai-inspired wings are sweet, savory, and spicy! Ginger and Thai chili sauce give it fiery heat, but the coconut milk and brown sugar will cool off your palate. The salsa is filled with fresh pineapple and mango, but the jalapeno packs a punch. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.